On Friday night Mark and I went to
Sake which is relatively new in town. People are saying it's Sydney's Nobu. It is next door to Argyle. We booked late but were lucky enough to get a seat on the bar which is perfectly fine. We ate non raw as I don't like raw but all the raw stuff looked top notch. Gary from master chef arrived part way through our meal and sat on the bar the same as us 2 seats away. I don't think he booked in order to surprise them - he mainly ate raw and seemed well satisfied ;) I was very impressed with the service and the host in particular was all over Mark & I and Gary and his wife because we were doing recon for a group booking for my 30th, I got a detailed tour from the host, and probably Gary was treated well as he is influential in the food industry! ;)
The food was great!!!

Best edamame I've ever had!

Yummy non raw starters and a lovely japaenese cocktail "springtime in toyko"

Another cocktail (readers should be familiar with my love of cocktails!) Mark had sake (I didnt like it! too alcoholic for me) and some asahis

Gary from masterchef


Delicious steak - I requested medium, rather than medium rare which is how it is supose to come, and they complied :) we also had yummy miso butterfish but I forgot to take a photo.

Delicious desserts


I definitely recommend a visit!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment