I really enjoyed my food, but Mark didn't enjoy his. I think he was unlucky though and we will try again. It was very busy so we had to wait for a table as we didn't book. It seemed like half of Mosman was there. Great views of the harbour can be had (although not clear from my pics). And it has an AMAZING gift shop! Go and check it out.
My food was yum.

Mark didn't rate his eggs benedict.

Isn't it fabulously colonial?


I then got my FF on finally got to filing my 6 months + build up of mail. I hate it when you find something you should have attended to sooner. Must be more up to date with this. Such a satisfying feeling when finished though!
Mark thought I was just making a big mess but I explained I had a system going on.


Oh free movie tickets for being a good customer!

Oh it's expired, I really should open mail sooner. (note if people want me to read something urgently you should email me!).
Am so proud. FF xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete