Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 187: The Big 30

My birthday. The big 30.

I had a fabulous day and was truly spoiled! Mark lived up to his reputation and delivered me 2 dozen red roses to work with chocolates and a facial voucher.



Morning tea: Awesome cake with work colleagues

Lunch: Kel, my BFF, took me out for a lovely lunch :) Kel also gave me some lovely flowers to brighten up my work station.


Evening: Mark spoilt me rotten. I knew he was taking me out but I dint know where we were going. I was told to meet him at Establishment. Once I got there he took me up in the lift to Hemmesphere for some awesome cocktails. It was really cool here, I had never been to this part of Establishment before. There is awesome lounges and chairs with table service. The cocktails were all unique, delicious and exceptional. The ones Marked ordered came with a sorbet to clear the palette and then a champagne chaser - fancy.




Then he took me down towards the Quay. I guessed where we were headed where we veered towars the opera house and I was right - Aria. Matt Moran's awesome restaurant. The food and service were exceptional (as was the price haha).
Very dark ihone photo and a photo from the website since my photo is too dark


What a fantastic day and night!!! My husband really knows how to spoil me. Oh and wondering what my official present was - the LX3 I had been lemming for a while now. Remember this post? http://elise365.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-83-lemming-lx3.html
And here are my lovely 2 dozen roses set up at home. Flowers from Kel at work and roses from Mark at home - that way I have something lovely to look at 24/7 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment