Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 184: Early 30th birthday celebrations with my family

The celebrating has begun...

Today I travelled up to the blue mountains to meet my mum, dad, brother Lachlan, brother Ryan, sister in law Elise and nephew Hayden. I had a great day. First of all we met in Leura and had some coffee and morning tea/brunch. We then wandered through all the little galleries and gift shops. Most enjoyable. We then went for lunch at The Con at Wentworth falls which had a great view of the blue mountains. After lunch we went for a bushwalk down to the falls. I wish I knew this in advance, I was wearing flimsy ballet shoes with ZERO support (as my husband would say "inappropraite footwear again!"). I felt every jolt going down and had to cling for my life coming back up. I was grateful for my brother Lachlan being behind me on the way back up in case i fell since very slippery. I almost didn't make it to 30 LOL.

View from The Con



My cute nephew Hayden. (he didn't order off the menu).

PRESENTS. Lovely vintage jewellery that I LOVE. Thanks all!!! (note iphone pics dont do the pieces justice)




No comments:

Post a Comment