Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 191: 30th birthday bash

Tonight I had my 30th birthday bash. I had a vision for my party - I wanted a private space, I wanted a sit down dinner, private bar, good music, all my close friends, good food, and something classy. I was happy with the end result. We got a The Suite at The White Horse in Surry Hills. I had 3 tables of 10 and we put on a 3 course meal. Everyone said the food was excellent which was great to hear. We decorated with tea light candles and red roses. Initially I wanted cottage style flowers and then I realised I was born in July not January so went with dramatic red roses. the stylish Miss Kitty-Cat suggested I do them short and straight in square glasses - I thought this was a great idea. Mark & I sourced the vases (2 per table) in the day and some red roses, we supplemented with some of the ones Mark got me earlier in the week as we had 6 vases to fill. Mark did a great job putting them together. He also put together a photo slide show for my guests to view on the plasma and a great music selection - he is the best! I had a fabulous night. I also got spoilt rotten with all the fabulous gifts I got from my guests :) :) Thanks to my hubby for putting in so much effort and to all my fabulous guests who came and made my night so enjoyable! xxx










Kim & I - my hair is straight + I'm wearing my fabulous new necklace from my family

My darling husband

No comments:

Post a Comment