This was my first outing in my new car too - it was fun zipping around town in it!
First up was breakfast at Kazbah in Balmain. This place is awesome. Its Turkish I think. We had a set menu. First up was different porridges. Then we got eggs and all the extras plus tangines and then we got giant pancakes. All the food is share platter style. So good but quite rich and very filling.
After breaky we went to Leona and quite a few of us got dresses. I got a great dress myself that the girls helped me picked out.
We then went to Zumbos (from masterchef) and lined up (for a long time!) for macarons and other treats.


Then it was on to high tea at Observatory. This was a lovely afternoon chatting and drinking champagne.
I then headed home for an outfit change and then headed back into town for dinner at China Doll down at Woolloomooloo!

Woah what a day!!! It was great but I was quite buggered by the end of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment