Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34: Intro to a legend

I have been looking for the True Romance on DVD for a while - and finally found it, well Mark found it for me! This movie is great (well I hope when I view it is as great I remember, but I'm fairly confident!). I saw this movie as a teenager and was like - "fuck this is cool" followed by "who is this writer called Quentin Tarantino?" (back then he wasn't a director yet). Since then I have watched everything he has ever made and loved everything he has ever made (well to be 100% correct, I haven't seen Death Proof yet and I didn't 100% love Jackie Brown - maybe only 85% loved it). He is so so talented and I am definitely as much of a fan now as I was when I was 14 and discovered True Romance (don't tell my parents I watched an R rated film). Do your self a favour and try and track down your own copy - run, don't walk people!

(Next I must track down Natural Born Killers - I think I will then own everything else on the Tarantino list).

No comments:

Post a Comment