Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Day 54: Sonoma
This is the breakfast I have most mornings. I think this is the best muesli you can get. I warn you though - it is not cheap. It is Sonoma Artisan Bakers brand, Spelt Maple & Almond Breakfast Muesli. 500g retails for $12.50. It can be hard to source, but well worth it. I get mine from Cremorne IGA. My husband thinks I am crazy to purchase 500g of cereal for $12.50 but I tell him it's the best. I have my cereal with soy milk and some sort of fruit compote. This same thing is served at Iku for $7.50 a serve so I am actually being frugal. Run, don't walk people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks good! I go through muesli stages, am in a not loving it stage at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean - I go in and out of what i like to eat for breaky.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying your "Run, don't walk people" line is tongue in cheek?
ReplyDeleteFF eat ya heart out!
Yes it is tounge in cheek, but it is worth trying.
ReplyDelete