I have been wanting to try this cocktail for ages after hearing Faux Fuchsia rave about them. Apparently it is the drink of the Gods (you heard it here first). I want to try one made by a pro before I join the club. I did like it though! Go try one and let me know what you think - run, don't walk.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Day 38: Amaretto Sour
I have been wanting to try this cocktail for ages after hearing Faux Fuchsia rave about them. Apparently it is the drink of the Gods (you heard it here first). I want to try one made by a pro before I join the club. I did like it though! Go try one and let me know what you think - run, don't walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum love them :) Frangelico sours are great too!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try that one, thanks for the rec :)
ReplyDelete