Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74: la office

Perhaps I am getting sentimental due to my departure from this office in 2 weeks time(my current employer is moving) and this company in 3 weeks time. That's right, in 3 weeks time I will be in a brand new office working for a brand new company. Change feels good (and needed)!

This is the office I have eaten breakfast, lunch and very often dinner too (thank you Azuma, Bacco & Level 41) from for the last 3 years or so. It's crazy when you think of how much time you spend at the office each day, especially when it's not uncommon for me to work well into the night.


You may recognise the outside bit from the Australian version of "The Apprentice" (filmed across the road but they often flicked to this panorama)

Lots of old school marble going on. Not bad, fairly timeless I guess. You may recognise the foyer from "The Matrix". It does sort of have an American feel to it I think.

Interesting sculptures around the place

Changing art exhibitions to stop us from all going mad on our daily coffee excursions

Handy shopping in the building including Witchery and Leona


I guess there are worse places to work but after 3 years, it's time for a change of scenery for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment