Meanwhile I'm wearing my Lady Melbourne necklace today which seems appropriate since The Lady Melbourne has been blogging up a storm this week at Melbourne fashion week.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Day 78: Korean BBQ
Mark & I went to Korean BBQ for dinner tonight in Cremorne. It was really yummy. You cook the meat and veggies etc yourself but you don't have to clean up which is always a plus! I like Korean, it doesn't feel as heavy as some of the other Asian cuisines out there.




Meanwhile I'm wearing my Lady Melbourne necklace today which seems appropriate since The Lady Melbourne has been blogging up a storm this week at Melbourne fashion week.
Meanwhile I'm wearing my Lady Melbourne necklace today which seems appropriate since The Lady Melbourne has been blogging up a storm this week at Melbourne fashion week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment