On the weekend I went to Alannah Hill at Chatswood Chase to accessorize up my outfit for my brother's wedding THIS SATURDAY. They had things 50% OFF. People who know me well, know that I often get a good deal without even really trying. My husband thinks it's a real skill. Sometimes I just walk up to a rack and right before eyes they change the '30% off' sign to '50% off'. Anyhoo, back to my haul. I got 2 headbands - both $50 down to $25. I got a belt for $70 - this was not on sale but I planned to wear it with my wedding outfit (which I am no longer wearing but I'm sure the belt will come in handy). On my way out I said to the girl who served me that I really liked the dress she was wearing and would they still have it in stock? She said they did and it had just gone on sale to boot. It was $390 down to $194.50. It is tissue silk and divine. I got a silk slip to go with it, $79 down to $49. I was well pleased with my haul. I plan to wear this new dress to my brother's wedding THIS SATURDAY with one of my new headbands.
The belt
The 2 headbands
I got a chic looking suit bag for my new dress
My new dress, it is 100% tissue silk
Nice work Elise! What is the cut of the dress like?
ReplyDeleteIts a flowy wrap style dress
ReplyDeleteGO Elise! Nice suit bag too :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be a good shopper, given that the wedding is this Saturday, I am one of those people that it I wait till the event is pretty close then I miss out on getting that something special!
Hi Kimberly! Yar I normally leave these things late too but this time I had an outfit, just changed my mind when I found this dress at AH.
ReplyDelete* Kimberley
ReplyDelete