Thursday, February 18, 2010
Day 49: Movie Date with BFF
Went and saw Valentines Day with Kel (our partners would not see this in a million years! lol). The movie was enjoyable (laughs and feel good moments), if a little formulaic. How many stars can you get in one movie? Taylor Swift was a scream. Jessica Alba - I don't get what the hype is with her. And what is with the orange straw like hair she is sporting in it? Get thee to a stylist pronto. Worth a watch if you are in the mood for a feel good rom-com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked it too. It was more lightweight than Love Actually (which I think did a much better job of exploring the emotions, frailties and heartache of relationships) but it was still good. And I have to agree - Jessica Alba looked like a tandoori chicken, Taylor Swift was fab and I have a new found respect for Julia Roberts and her sense of humour. "Big mistake. Big. HUGE."
ReplyDelete