Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66: 30 Rock

I was a little hung over on Sunday so bumped what I was suppose to do (don't worry just some errands and things - I didn't bump friends) and watched some old epis of 30 Rock. This show has a great ensemble cast but would be nothing without Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin). Honourable mentions also go to the characters of Tracey Jordan and Kenneth the page.



Here are some momroabel Jack Quotes:

On Italians:
"The Italians have a saying, Lemon: 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' And, although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct." (From "Blind Date")

On voting with your conscience:
Kenneth Parcell: "Oh, uh, no, sir. I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I always just write in the Lord's name!"
Jack: "That's Republican. We count those." (From "Subway Hero")

On what your portfolio says about you:
Jack: "Where do you invest your money, Lemon?"
Liz: "I've got like twelve grand in checking."
Jack: "Are you an immigrant?" (From "Rosemary's Baby")

And the most famous one:
Lemon: "Why are you wearing a tux?"
Jack: "It's after 6. What am I, a farmer?" (From "Tracy Does Conan")

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jacky boy has some words of wisdoms that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete