Today I went to high tea at the Observatory Hotel for Kel's hens part 2 - this was was with the women in her family and I got invited along due to my bridesmaid status. Lucky for me because I love going to high tea. It was great although a little rich after 4 days for detoxing. Maybe not the 'ease back into' advice they meant...
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Day 100: Milestone reached plus High Tea!
So this is day 100. Woo hoo! Not bad.
Today I went to high tea at the Observatory Hotel for Kel's hens part 2 - this was was with the women in her family and I got invited along due to my bridesmaid status. Lucky for me because I love going to high tea. It was great although a little rich after 4 days for detoxing. Maybe not the 'ease back into' advice they meant...


Today I went to high tea at the Observatory Hotel for Kel's hens part 2 - this was was with the women in her family and I got invited along due to my bridesmaid status. Lucky for me because I love going to high tea. It was great although a little rich after 4 days for detoxing. Maybe not the 'ease back into' advice they meant...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment