Day 3 people and still feeling good. I wont go over the things Ive already covered off because I know you want me to keep it fresh. (You can assume I walked up and down that hill many times! ;) )
I did everything on the progrma, but here are some highlights from today:
* Mission Possible. I guess you would consider this the start of the adrenaline activities. The theme track from mission impossible was playing. Everyone was pulling ropes and pulleys in different directions. Someone was in a harness. They would select a ball and have to go down and pick it and not touch the floor (tres mission impossible) then put it through this cylinder thing and then throw it through a hoop. You could then be landed. Some people were in their element with this. Others were nervous but managed and some were scared shitless. I was probably in the latter category. When I was in the harness being lowered to select my ball the supervisor asked if I had given birth before. I said no. She said it sure seems it with that breathing you've got going on. Ive had panic attacks before - i know how to breathe when i am highly stressed. Anyway, I'm glad I did this. But the experience wasn't pleasant, i was trying to do all the elements as quick as possible to get the hell back on the ground!

* Total body workout was fun and involved gym sticks which i couldn't get the hang of and kept get singled out which really annoyed me. I was glad when we moved onto traditional cardio/strength work.
* Rockpool walk - we walked over to the national park that borders Camp Eden and checked out the various rock pools. We saw some naughty tweens swimming when you aren't suppose to. We also saw some teens parking in the car park out the front, probably the same delinquents that jumped over the CE fence and streaked through the lawns out the front of the gym. It seems some queenslanders aren't in school when they should be (or maybe it was school holidays). lol.

* Skincare workshop. We paired up and gave each other a facial using Pevonia products. A lot of us were lured in with the temptation of a mocktail. It was grape juice and soda water, so mock wine I guess. It wasn't bad but hardly the mocktail I was expecting. But I guess it was a change from water or herbal tea.
* Eden Program - day 2. Enlightenment is close.

* Talk after dinner on Energy. We did lots of things to feel energy/chi/life force/you know what i mean. I felt it, probably 50% of us did. We learnt techniques to protect our aura. While I'm perfecting this can every give me a 5 foot radius please.
Feeling good. Still lots of energy. Feeling very very nervous about the largest flying fox in the southern hemisphere.
No comments:
Post a Comment