Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 106: The day before...

Left work early to travel up the coast in preparation for Kel's wedding on Saturday. Kel and I got a mani and pedi at Erina and I also got a spray tan. We then had a pre wedding dinner with Kel and Terry's families which was nice. No rehearsal since apparently Greeks aren't that organised and everyone knows what they are doing. Not me - I was told I may or may not have to walk around a table 3 times depending on if the Priest does it that way and it may or may not be in Greek which wont really be helpful with telling me what to do. Oh well, I'm sure one way or another Kel will get married tomorrow! haha

Kel and I slept in the spare bedroom at her Nan's place. Deja vu as Kel stayed at mine the night before I got married. We tried not to talk too late as good to get our beauty sleep. I had a very restless night as I kept waking up thinking we had over slept so when the finally work us up at 6.00am I was well relieved and boucning to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment