These are my current fave shows. What are yours?
LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (people know how i feel about this)
Big Love (quality HBO show - its all about polygamists in Utah, all star cast and well worth watching)
Entourage (Drama has to be my fave although Ari is the stand out! another HBO classic)
24 (Good old Jack Bauer who is "out of time" "dammit" no one gets shit done like Jack, but I do think its run its course so I'm glad this is the final season)
30 Rock (very funny, Alec Baldwin makes this show)
True Blood (HBO and vampires... excellent cult viewing)
Damages (Glen Close is very good in this riveting corporate legal drama)
House (and the current season has to be its best so far! House really has evolved and still manages to make me laugh and think)
Mad Men (Betty Draper eat your heat out)
Nurse Jackie ("cold and mean are my people")
Greys (back on top now that merder are a committed couple)
Gossip Girl (I like it better now that they are older (if you call first year of uni old!), I love the fashion and the insight into the upper east side even know some of the story lines are a little ridiculous)
Private Practice (I have never not cried in this show!)
When I say fave, these would be the only shows I watch. I don't watch anything I don't love. The only other thing I may watch TV wise in Underbelly, occasionally Masterchef and Seinfeld on Go.
Most of those above would be all time faves too. Some historical shows I really like are:
Seinfeld (when i meet people who say they dont find this show funny i find it really odd and decide if i need to cut all ties - i mean who wouldn't find this funny? George is my fave!)
Sex and the City (no words needed to sell this show)
Alias (the show before Lost...)
That's all that comes to mind right now... I'm not ashamed that this list is long and I look like a TV whore. TV has come a long way in the last few years, often it is better quality viewing than movies which never use to be the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment