On my final day Qi Gong was not to be held at the usual locale of the lawn outside the Gym. Instead, we were going on an excursion out into the big bad world. Were we ready?
The group got on a mini bus to head into Currumbin Beach. That's right, we did our morning Gi Gong on the sand of Currumbin Beach. And can you believe we had the full sun in front of us and the full moon behind us. Now I'm not feeling insightful enough to say what the means, but it was an awesome sight. Lots of positive chi for us. Besides getting wet with the constantly moving shore line and suffering serious glare, I really enjoyed the change of scenery.

Afterwards, we were greeted with buckwheat pancakes with yogurt, maple syrup and berry coulis. Delicious!
Jen, Summa, Nicolle and I then went for a swim. In late April? Yes! The water temperature was lovely and WARM. Nothing beats an ocean swim.
We then went on a 45 min walk around to the estuary for kayaking. The walk was a little strange. Going past other people, cars, corner stores. We even saw someone eating hot chips and smoking a cigarette - gross! It was all a little unnerving.
We then selected kayaks and went from in side the estuary to the ocean and back again. The estuary was nice but was no Wallis lake (Forster/Tuncurry). I found the kayaking very hard going so was glad when I was back on dry land.

We then travelled back to camp eden and it was time for me to pack my things and say my goodbyes. What a great experience I had had.
When I went back to the airport I truly did feel like I was bouncing on life - just like they told me on day 1!
I hope you enjoyed reading my 6 day review. Should you go to Camp Eden, please let me know! But if you do, forget everything you have read so that you can be "in the now".
Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment