Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94: Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I got a pretty good haul.







These days my parents just do a communal pot. Suits me as my absolute fave Easter eggs are the small solid eggs.







This is the share for Mark and I.

I was inspired by KK's facebook post that she ended her lent with nutella for breakfast. Well I see you your nutella toast and raise you a nutella choc chip hot cross bun KK.












Mid morning I made my way back to Sydney. I went Bells this time and it was so much quicker. It is much more scenic too. But you cant let yourself get too distracted as there are quite few hair pins.


















I stopped at the Bilpin fruit bowl, which is looking a little dated.






I also stopped at the lookout at Kurrajong on the descent to Sydney.








I left my Easter eggs shopping a bit late so this is what i gave Mark. He gave me a Darrellea rockyroad egg and a bilby.












So much chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment