Hello my lovlies
Welcome to my new daily photo (after all a picture tells 1000 words) blog. That's right - 365 days of Ellis! I can't promise to update this daily but I will try my best. I'm hoping this will be an interesting journal of my life in 2010 and on my not so interesting days I hope to at least have a good photo to share and discuss with you (which is half the reason I love the idea of a photo blog). I'm feeling very positive about the year ahead and hope to be able to share lots of great things with you as time goes on. I think its time to upgrade my camera too, so stayed tuned for that.
Well I wont waste all of the ink on my intro... On to day 1!
Mark & I brought in the new year at Clark Island, a small island east of the harbour bridge, along with our friends Kel, Terry, Kim, Amy & Paul (and some other friends of friends). It was a fantastic spot to bring in the new year. We were right in front of the most eastern fireworks barge so it felt like we were right underneath (we were I guess) the exploding fireworks. Sydney sure knows how to bring in a new year! Most impressive! Clark Island itself was so nice - so relaxing being on an exclusive island with on our own - great views and plenty of room to spread out. We had a dedicated ferry to take us there and back when we were done at 1am. Hassle free - just the way I like it! We were able to bring one bag each too - so we were able to set up a lovely picnic and sit back and enjoy the glorious view of Sydney Harbour (a view I will never get sick of!). At $160 pp it wasn't cheap, but I enjoyed this so much I will definitely do it again. I hope you enjoy a couple of photos from last night/this morning.
E x
No comments:
Post a Comment