Sunday, January 3, 2010
Day 3: iphone
So today I braved the stress that is Warringah Mall in the holidays and got an iphone. When these things first came out I thought I would never get one. It just didn't appeal. But now as time has gone on, I've flipped around just the way the qwerty keyboard does on the iphone. (well I guess I am now a serious blogger right and need 24/7 world wide web access?? something like that...). Now the challenge is mastering the damn thing. I've already cracked the shits with it at the Telstra store when I found out that not all of my contacts came across and demanded the girl put my sim back in my old phone. Serves me right though as Ive just had the stress of trying to work out actually how to get a sim into an iphone. And on top of that for some reason I didn't get the "SIM eject tool" that is suppose to come with it. Luckily youtube and a wooden skewer came to the rescue. I can feel my blood pressure rising already with this set-up business. I have a feeling I will love it when I'm up to speed though (I better since I'm on a 24 mth plan)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment