
So this morning I took a better look at the Bond St herb weirdness. (The picture I took today really shows it is on the street as well as the footpath - on the street is tomatoes and things). I found a sign saying this is some temporary art project and that the display has the ability to disappear and reappear at odd times of the day. Well maybe it does but every day I go to work (which is any time between 8 and 11am) it is there and has been for MONTHS. Seems like a lousy (& lazy) art project to me! Although it has gotten 2 blog posts out of me so maybe it is successful. Anyhoo, case closed.

Mark and I had both had busy busy weeks and particularly busy Fridays. We both thought we would have to work back on Friday night but surprisingly somehow made it out of there by 7. So we headed for a yummy dinner at Radio Cairo and some cocktails to unwind. We had Afro fries and Cajun popcorn (baby shrimp) for starters and then Moroccan lamb and a tagine of salmon and prawns for our main with some roshi. Delicious! Radio Cairo is a mixture of African/Caribbean/Maldivian/Sri Lankan kinda food - it is tres excellent. I don't know anyone who has gone and hasn't absolutely raved about it. Book ahead too - we only got in at short notice with some weaseling ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment