Tonight I went to the Bavarian Bier Cafe with some friends to farewell our good friend Kim who is on her way back to London. I hope you have a great flight home Kim! You might notice that I forgot to take the photo until I had almost finished my meal. I had chicken schnitzel (sp?) and a mohito followed by an Apple Strudel cocktail for my dessert!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Day 6: Bavarian
Tonight I went to the Bavarian Bier Cafe with some friends to farewell our good friend Kim who is on her way back to London. I hope you have a great flight home Kim! You might notice that I forgot to take the photo until I had almost finished my meal. I had chicken schnitzel (sp?) and a mohito followed by an Apple Strudel cocktail for my dessert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, apple strudel cocktail sounds delicious!
ReplyDelete