So on Thursday night I finally got my hair coloured - I get a half head of foils every 3 months but this time I had left it for over 4 months, so it was probably long overdue (sorry if anyone has been offended by my regrowth). I don't like to get my hair done any earlier than 3 months or otherwise I find my hair starts looking too blonde, I don't like that block blonde look on me. I like it to be a mixture of my natural colour (now a dark blonde) and a lighter blonde. I don't get any other colours as I hate that orangey blonde look - you know when they put in a gold here and there - it ends up looking orange or red or strawberry blonde or something, and then they fade anyway, and you are left with a weird colour. So it's stock standard peroxide for me! I get my hair done by my friend Toni who also happens to be my best friend's sister. Toni works in a law firm now but many moons ago she trained as a colourist for Toni & Guy. She does a fab job (fine folis, close to the roots and the perfect level of bleaching) so I'm lucky to have her! Action shot from Thursday night:

And my old natural colour ;) :
No comments:
Post a Comment