Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 30: Ikea madness


Mark picked me up from my facial in the city and not surprisingly he took me to Bunnings AGAIN. I swear we are keeping the chain in business. That's right readers, that makes at least four weekends in a row now, probably more but I can't remember back that far. The visit was all the more painful because I knew Ikea was waiting and Bunnings was cutting into my time there. I haven't been to Ikea IN AGES. I love it for a good wander around, so many clever ideas. But you always forget what a shit fight it is - way too many people! Anyhoo, while I was looking at some cushions there Mark spotted two cushions side by side with our initials as monograms - E & M. We thought it was quite cute (but we didn't purchase). On this trip we just got some storage stuff for our new whizz bang laundry but I would like to go back soon and get some other bibs and bobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment