Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Globes Fashion

I absolutely love the awards season staring with the Globes, to the BAFTAs to the Screen Actors Guild and then finally, to the Acadamies. Bring it on! So I thought I would share today the photos of those stars I personally found the best dressed on the night.

The best dressed IMO - loved the makeup, hair, dress and colour (Maggie G):


I like Nicole Kidman the next best - gorgeous dress and colour, and her hair looks fab red again, not too mention lovely makeup:


Chloe always looks good (and yay she won for Big Love - she makes that show!):

Emily Blunt looked v nice as well, very pretty makeup:

Jennifer Morrison looked good I think although the dress is a bit odd it still works:

TBH, I am no fan of red usually. But this shade of red is gorgeous - Cameron is rocking the red dress and fabulous matching red lippy:

I'm not 100% sold on this outfit but given I'm absolutely obsessed with January Jones I'm including her as well (nice red lippy here too)(she was one of the best dressed last year so I think we will see more from her as time goes on):

I also consider Toni Collette on this list, I shared her picture yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment