Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7: What the?



So every day on my way to work I walk past these weird herby looking plants on the side of the street. Just some random pots sitting on the street and on the footpath. They appeared a few months ago and I thought it was temporary, but they've never left. I'm not sure what the idea is - are passes by suppose to pick off the herbs or what? Do homeless people come and get them to spice up their maccas? If someone knows what the heck this is, please let me know! It's on Bond street, right across from Australia Square.



And as a bonus, a picture of my soya mocha and macaroons from Bacco (v good coffee and yummy treats!) from an afternoon tea break to celebrate a work colleague's birthday. Please do not read day 2 about my new years resolutions right now! (I did have salad for lunch at least).

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm.... Macaroon! Look yummy. I have a serious craving for Zumbo Fleur de Sal macarons now!!

    ReplyDelete