Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: Power Living

So it's a new year and the new year resolutions have come out in full force. One of my 2010 goals is to get fit and healthy again after putting on A LOT of weight in 2009. So today I started a 10 day introduction to Power Yoga. Now if you thought yoga was nice and relaxing - think again. I almost died today and have never sweated so much in my life. I now understand why the carpet felt so wet at the studio. I did a 75 min session and only just made it. I plan to go again tomorrow and then see what I think at the end of the 10 days. I also have boot camp coming up, not to mention my normal gym membership so some of these things should come off! Need to get my fitness groove back! Pic of the studio rest area in Neutral Bay - I didn't really think it's appropriate to take a photo of the scantilly clad yogis ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment