6 juices and a little tub of seeds for each day.
You also get a nice little pack with an exfoliating glove, baths salts, lovely herbal tea (this is so nice!) and some dermalogica samples.
This is an extract of a diary of a radio journalist, to give you an idea of the 6 juices I had on Day 1:
DAY ONE
I’m on the early morning shift all week, which means getting up at 4.15am. I arrive at work at 5am, sit down at my desk, log-in to my computer and check out the papers. By 5.30 I can’t wait any longer. I’m so eager to try my first juice. It’s green. It looks interesting. My colleague asks me if I’ve just blended up a frog?!. I down LEAP FROG - Cucumber, Kiwi, Apple, Parsley, Spinach and Wheatgrass. I like it. It’s refreshing, a bit tangy but has lots of pulp in it so you feel full.
By 10.30am I am starving. I open up my next juice PINE GRAPPLE – Pineapple, Carrot, Celery, Grapes, Ginger and Apple. I’m not a huge fan of ginger but it goes down quite well.
I get home at 1.45pm so hungry I almost can’t think straight. I pop the LENTIL LUNCHEON – Tomato, Carrot, Lentils and Spice in a bowl and into the microwave. It’s like a watered down soup. Not my favourite. I eat the nuts for something to chew on.
Juice 4 – FRUITY PUNCH – Watermelon, Rockmelon, Orange and Mint I’ve been eyeing it off all day. I love the ingredients; so far I like this one best.
4pm I’m ready for juice number 5 BEET FROOT TINGLE – Beetroot, Apple, Carrot and Ginger. It has a beautiful colour and tastes very earthy, very raw.
Getting ready for bed at 8pm, I’m having a sweet craving. I drink the last ‘juice’ SLEEP WELL – Almonds, Brazil nuts, Linseeds, and Almond Milk. Tastes good and takes away the sweet craving. I sleep really well.
I've never done a detox - how'd you go?
ReplyDeleteHow are you going with this Elise?
ReplyDelete